Monday, June 18, 2012

Uggg

Just a quick note before I head out for the day...

So we have been in the thick of things with work...long hours, not a lot of time, not a lot of drive when we do have time...and we've struggled in the past 2 weeks.

We've done better than we have in the past 2 weeks with our cheating than we use to in the past, but still we've been bad.  Today is our weigh in day for our competition...and it isn't going to be good.

We though it would be easier since we were lacking in drive to shop on a daily basis, and it seemed to be working pretty well...but it also allows for cheating more...so

Today on the way home, we're going to get back on track...go grocery shopping...and hopefully we can turn ourselves around.  We both have been enjoying the weight loss and the feeling better...and we would like to keep it going :)

That's all for today...

2 comments:

  1. Yeh....after that weekend Cassie had to harass me for 3 days to weigh in. Things are just not going great for me. I need a swift kick in the ass to get going again. Bought a pair of in-line skates so hope that will help. Well of course until I crashed and took 3 days off :) Let's get in gear together!!! AC

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I saw that...hope you didn't hurt yourself too badly.

      I know we definitely need something to "do"...but I was thinking about it earlier today...and I just don't know what. It's hard to find something that we can continue to do regularly and not fall behind on work. I'm still trying to find something tho.

      Delete